Our Single Clarinet Casecover is made to the size
of an orchestra folder with an adjustable cord to hold the single
case securely inside its well insulated cover.
- Pocket holds a full sized-orchestra folder
plus reeds and tools with ease
- Safety cord secures the clarinet
case in place, especially when swinging the bag on your back
handles and shoulder straps on all clarinet covers
- Cover is larger
than hard case so music folios fit comfortably.
#20S – Backpack Single Clarinet
#27S – Double Pocket Single Clarinet
#70S – Deluxe Single Clarinet
Measurements - 15.5 " x
12.5" x 4.25"
Order via our Woodwind
Bass Clarinet Casecover
All double, triple and bass clarinet
casecovers are custom sized. There is no small, medium and large
in the double and bass world--there are multitudes of sizes and shapes.
With our handy measurement guide, plus the make and model of your
instrument, your case will have a perfect fit. Remember: We
must have the make, model, and measurements of your double or bass
case. There is no generic size!
Double Clarinet Styles (Note:
#20D – Backpack
#27D – Double Pocket
#70D – Deluxe
Bass Clarinet Styles:
#20B – Backpack
#27B – Double Pocket
#70B – Deluxe
Sleeve for a rolling cart on bass available on request
Refer to the measurement guide on
our Woodwind Order Form.
for sizing information about
the above models.
- Full sized, expanding pocket on front for music, stand, accessories
- Foam, Plastic and Quilted Ripstop Nylon form the interior compartments
- Upper Joint padded ‘tunnel’ opens
and closes with pressure-free Velcro
- Bell compartment with a padded flap that buckles over the top
- Long (lower) Joint in its own padded sleeve
- Velcro opening and closure makes sure there is no stress putting
the joint to sleep
- Deluxe pocket with tuck-away backpack straps on the back
- Quilted and padded rim encircles the joints
- Padded neck compartment
For Contra Alto and Contra Bass Clarinet Gigbags, please email
We do make them.
Freedom from the misery of carrying
a bass clarinet hardcase is now available with the ALTIERI gigbag
for both Low E and Low C Bass Clarinets. We even make a gigbag for the
Contra Alto Clarinet!
#76E—Deluxe Bass Clarinet Gigbag Low E
Measurements: 24" L x 12" x 5" deep (4.5 lbs)
#76C —Deluxe Bass Clarinet Gigbag Low C
Measurements: 34"L x 13.5" x 5" deep (5.5 lbs)
Order via our Woodwind